Shop Technician (FT/PT)
We are looking for a Shop Technician to join our team in Lincoln, NE. The Shop Technician will primarily be responsible for delivery and the staging of materials for work orders for our Fire Sprinkler and Mechanical Technicians. We’re looking for a highly motivated, independent worker to join our team.
- Material deliveries.
- Stage materials for work orders for field technicians, ensuring accuracy of parts needed and that materials are ready for pickup/delivery.
- Aid in receiving stock and inventory.
- Perform minimal other related duties as assigned by shop management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid and clean driving record
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions to help maintain a safe work environment
- Basic understanding of fire safety industry (fire alarms, sprinklers, etc.) preferred
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
Disability & Life Insurance Package
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Since 1975 NIFCO Mechanical has been the leader in Nebraska with state-of-the-art fire protection & life-saving technology services. NIFCO continues to support the development of new and superior systems by providing consulting and world-class engineering and design services to some of the largest and finest architectural design and engineering consulting firms in southeast Nebraska. We are growing our business and searching for a qualified employees to assist with this growth.
NIFCO Mechanical is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time
Lincoln, NE (Required)
United States (Required)
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply and
open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Monday to Friday
7am to 3:30pm